The Wearable Artificial Kidney Market size is estimated to grow from USD 0.050 Billion in 2019 to USD 5.28 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 97.1% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027
Wearable artificial kidney is a convenient medical device boosts the lives of patients suffering from end-stage renal disease as it removes hospital visits and stays and refines physiological aspects by lowering hypertension. Rising demand for technological advancements in the artificial kidney is another factor expediting the overall market growth. The growing patients that are suffering from renal failure and constant technological advancements in the artificial kidney are few factors driving the market growth.
The Wearable artificial kidney market is segmented by patient type, Dialysis type, End-use and geography. Increase in the awareness of several renal failure diseases, unhealthy lifestyles, and increasing health issues are propelling the market. Few communities like DaVita Inc. are committed to raise awareness regarding renal diseases that can lead to organ failure. It organizes awareness programs such as kidney smart classes, in which experts provide education about causes of the disease, CKD basics, lifestyle choices, and healthy diets as well as the nutrition information.
North America is anticipated to hold maximum share in the wearable artificial kidney market due to increasing awareness campaigns regarding CKD technologically, healthcare spending, government initiatives, enhanced wearable artificial kidneys, and the increasing presence of well-established healthcare facilities in this region.
The research covers the current and historic Wearable Artificial Kidney market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers: Blood Purification Technologies Inc., AWAK Technologies Pte. Ltd., International Renal Research Institute of Vicenza/IRRIV, San Bortolo Hospital, Nanodialysis BV and Triomed AB., Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Semperit AG Holding, Medline Industries, Inc, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Dynarex Corporation, Cardinal Health, B. Braun Melsungen AG, ANSELL LTD., Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd., Kawasumi Laboratories, INC
The Wearable Artificial Kidney market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by patient type, dialysis type, end-use and geography. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. The Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Get a Sample PDF of the Report –“Wearable Artificial Kidney Market”
Market Analysis and Insights: Wearable Artificial Kidney Market Analysis & Insights
Wearable Artificial Kidney Market Scope and Market Size
Wearable Artificial Kidney market is segmented by patient type, Dialysis type, End-use and geography. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Wearable Artificial Kidney market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Wearable Artificial Kidney Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Wearable Artificial Kidney market segmentation by patient type, Dialysis type, End-use and geography to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Patient Type
By Dialysis type
- Delivery Robots
- Inventory Robots
- In-Store Service Robots
- Third Party Deployment Server
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Wearable Artificial Kidney market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Wearable Artificial Kidney market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Wearable Artificial Kidney market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Key Takeaways
- Report Description
- Market Scope & Definition
- Research Methodology
- Market Size
- Key Data Points From Primary Sources
- Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
- List Of Primary Sources
- List Of Secondary Sources
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Industry Segmentation
- Market Trends Analysis
- Major Funding & Investments
- Market Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain/Supply Chain Of The Global Wearable Artificial Kidney Market
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON WEARABLE ARTIFICIAL KIDNEY MARKET
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Patient type
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Dialysis type
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, End-use Type
- Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Region
- WEARABLE ARTIFICIAL KIDNEY MARKET, BY PATIENT TYPE
- End-stage Renal Disease
- Acute Renal Disease
- BY DIALYSIS TYPE
- Peritoneal dialysis
- BY END-USE TYPE
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dialysis centers
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- North America
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Top Companies Ranking
- Market Share Analysis
- Recent Developments
- New Product Launch
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
- Rewards & Recognition
- COMPANY PROFILES
- Blood Purification Technologies Inc.,
- AWAK Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- International Renal Research Institute of Vicenza/IRRIV
- San Bortolo Hospital
- Nanodialysis BV
- Triomed AB
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Semperit AG Holding
- Medline Industries, Inc
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Dynarex Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Braun Melsungen AG
- ANSELL LTD.
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
- Kawasumi Laboratories, INC