According to a new market research report “Voice Cloning Market, By Component (Solution and Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-premises), Application (Chatbots and Assistants, Accessibility, Digital Games, Interactive Games and Verticals – Global Forecast to 2027” published by MarketDigits (www.marketdigits.com), the total market is expected to reach $XX billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 30.1% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2027.
This report covers a sub-market in this field – the Voice Cloning Market by component in detail, segmenting the market as solution and services. The segment deployment mode segregated into cloud and on-premises. The scope of the report covers voice cloning applications which include chatbots and assistants, accessibility, digital games, interactive games and others (announcement systems, text reader and talking avatars). Moreover, it provides in-sights on vertical that segregates into BFSI, education, telecom, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality, healthcare & life sciences, others (government & defense and energy & utilities). Lastly, the Voice Cloning Market is segmented by geography across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), ROW (Rest of the World) and regional market further sub-segmented by countries.
The report deals with all the driving factors, opportunities, and challenges with respect to the global Voice Cloning Market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the industry. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes. The report also includes qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete analysis of industry value chain, funding and investments, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report profiles all major companies active in this field. This report provides the competitive landscape of the key players, which covers all key growth strategies. Moreover, the report also formulates the entire value chain of the market, along with industry trends of sports analytics with emphasis on market timelines & technology roadmaps, market and product life cycle analysis.
Major players in Voice Cloning Market include IBM, Google, Lyrebird, Nuance Communications, Baidu, Microsoft, AWS, AT&T, NeoSpeech, Smartbox Assistive Technology, exClone, LumenVox, Kata.Ai, Alt.Ai, CereProc, Acapela Group, VocaliD, Voicery, Aristech, Cepstral, Ispeech, VivoText, Voctro Labs, rSpeak and CandyVoice among others.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the market revenues to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study.
Market Analysis and Insights: Voice Cloning Market Analysis & Insights
Voice Cloning Market Scope and Market Size
The key deliverables of this report are market statistics with detailed classifications and splits by revenue. Voice Cloning Market revenues segmented by component, deployment mode, application, vertical and region. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Voice Cloning Market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and company rankings
Report further studies the market development status and future and Voice Cloning Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Voice Cloning Market segmentation by component, deployment mode, application, vertical and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Deployment Mode
- Chatbots and Assistants
- Digital Games
- Interactive Games
- Others (announcement systems, text reader and talking avatars)
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Others (government & defense and energy & utilities)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
Reason to purchase this Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Voice Cloning Market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Voice Cloning Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Voice Cloning Market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Voice Cloning Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Voice Cloning Market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Report Description
2.3. Market Scope & Definition
2.5. Research Methodology
2.5.1. Market Size
2.5.2. Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2.5.3. Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
2.5.4. List Of Primary Sources
2.5.5. List Of Secondary Sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry Segmentation
3.2. Market Trends Analysis
3.3. Major Funding & Investments
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON VOICE CLONING MARKET
4.1. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Component
4.2. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Deployment Mode
4.3. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Application
4.4. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Vertical
4.5. Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Region
5. VOICE CLONING MARKET, BY COMPONENT
6. VOICE CLONING MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT MODE
7. VOICE CLONING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
7.2. Chatbots and Assistants
7.4. Digital Games
7.5. Interactive Games
7.6. Others (announcement systems, text reader and talking avatars)
8. VOICE CLONING MARKET, BY VERTICAL
8.5. Media and Entertainment
8.6. Travel and Hospitality
8.7. Healthcare & Life Sciences
8.8. Others (government & defense and energy & utilities)
9. VOICE CLONING MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
9.2. North America
9.3.4. Rest of Europe
9.4. Asia Pacific
9.4.4. Rest Of Asia Pacific
9.5. Rest of the World
9.5.1. Middle East
9.5.3. Latin America
10. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
10.2. Top Companies Ranking
10.3. Market Share Analysis
10.4. Recent Developments
10.4.1. New Product Launch
10.4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.4.3. Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
10.4.4. Rewards & Recognition
11. COMPANY PROFILES
11.4. Nuance Communications
11.10. Smartbox Assistive Technology
11.16. Acapela Group
11.23. Voctro Labs