The Virtual Reality Headset market size is estimated to grow from USD 10.07 Billion in 2021 to USD 46.42 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 29% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027
The increasing application scope of virtual reality (VR) technology in the military, law enforcement, advertising, and automotive sectors, is driving market growth. Moreover, another factor propelling the growth of the industry is the rise in demand and popularity of gaming consoles. VR technology has a huge capability to be used in an extensive range of applications, such as medical training, industrial prototyping, education etc. Additionally, increasing smart phone penetration around the globe and increasing technology realization is expected to drive the VR headset market.
The Virtual Reality Headset market is segmented by product type, application, technology, type, end- device and region. Some upcoming trends are making straight impact on the dynamics of the virtual reality headset industry comprise the development of attractive, glossy, and appropriate VR headsets and the development of artificial intelligence incorporated VR headsets.
The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to record the highest market share of around over XX% in 2020 factors leading to increase in market share are increased digitalization and VR technology developments, particularly in the gaming and entertainment sector. Within the regional market, China captured the largest revenue share. Moreover, North America accounted for a notable revenue share in 2020 due to the high level adoption of VR technology in the region due to high income levels and falling prices of headsets with processors and screens.
The research covers the current and historic Virtual Reality Headset market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers: Fove, Inc., Magic Leap, Inc, Zeiss International, LG Electronics, Razer Inc, Avegant Corporation, Sulon Technologies, Inc, Sony Corporation, Proteus VR Labs Limited, Merge Labs, Inc, Oculus VR, LLC, Microsoft Corp., Google, Inc., HTC Corporation, Samsung Electronics Limited, Facebook Technologies, LLC (Oculus) among others
The Virtual Reality Headset market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by product type, application, technology, type, end-device and region. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. The Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Market Analysis and Insights: Virtual Reality Headset Market Analysis & Insights
Virtual Reality Headset Market Scope and Market Size
Virtual Reality Headset market is segmented by product type, application, technology, type, end- device and region. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Virtual Reality Headset market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Virtual Reality Headset Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Virtual Reality Headset market segmentation by product type, application, technology, type, end- device and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Product Type
- Gaming & Entertainment
- Real Estate
- Mobile-Based VR Headset,
- PC-Based VR Headset,
- Gaming Console-Based VR Headset
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Reason to purchase this Virtual Reality Headset Market Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Virtual Reality Headset market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Virtual Reality Headset market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Virtual Reality Headset market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Virtual Reality Headset market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Key Takeaways
- Report Description
- Market Scope & Definition
- Research Methodology
- Market Size
- Key Data Points From Primary Sources
- Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
- List Of Primary Sources
- List Of Secondary Sources
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Industry Segmentation
- Market Trends Analysis
- Major Funding & Investments
- Market Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain/Supply Chain Of The Global Virtual Reality Headset Market
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSET MARKET
- Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Product Type
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Application
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Technology
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Type
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By End-Device
- Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Region
- VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSET MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Smartphone Enabled
- PC Connected
- BY APPLICATION
- Gaming and Entertainment
- Real Estate
- BY TECHNOLOGY
- Non Immersive
- Semi Immersive
- Fully Immersive
- BY TYPE
- Mobile Based VR Headset
- PC Based VR Headset
- Gaming Console Based VR Headset
- BY END-DEVICE
- Low End
- High End
- BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- North America
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Top Companies Ranking
- Market Share Analysis
- Recent Developments
- New Product Launch
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
- Rewards & Recognition
- COMPANY PROFILES
- Fove Inc.
- Magic Leap Inc
- Zeiss International
- LG Electronics
- Google, Inc.
- Razer Inc
- Avegant Corporation
- Sulon Technologies Inc
- Sony Corporation
- Microsoft Corp.
- HTC Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Limited
- Facebook Technologies, LLC (Oculus)
- Proteus VR Labs Limited
- Merge Labs Inc
- Oculus VR LLC