The Vertical Farming Market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by structure, component, growth mechanism and geography. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Market Analysis and Insights
The vertical farming market size is projected to reach USD 8.9 Billion by 2026, from USD 2.3 Billion in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 21.4% during 2021-2026.
Market Scope and Market Size
Vertical Farming market is segmented by region and further by countries, structure, component, and growth mechanism. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the Global Vertical Farming Market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2015-2026.
The research covers the current and historic vertical farming market size and its growth trend with company outline of key players/manufacturers: 4D Bios Inc., AeroFarms, Agrilution, AMHYDRO (American Hydroponics), Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd, Hort Americas, Illumitex Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Urban Crop Solutions, and Sky Greens among others.
Report further studies the market development status and future of vertical farming market trend across the world. Also, it splits Vertical Farming Market Segmentation by structure, component, growth mechanism and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major classifications are as follows:
- Building-based Vertical Farms
- Container-based Vertical Farms
- Irrigation Component
- Climate Control
- Building Material
- Glass Greenhouse
- Plastic Greenhouse
By Growth Mechanism
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global vertical farming market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and vertical farming market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global vertical farming market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global vertical farming market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top vertical farming market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.