The Surgical Robots Market size is estimated to grow from USD 1.982 Billion in 2020 to USD 6.699 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027.
The latest report on Surgical Robots Market understands market size estimates, forecasts, market shares, competition analysis, along with industry trends of Surgical Robots with emphasis on market timelines and technology roadmaps analysis.
The Surgical Robots market is segmented by application, end-user, product& services and region. The research covers the current and historic Surgical Robots market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players /manufacturers Intuitive Surgical, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer Biomet, Asensus Surgical, Corindus Vascular Robotics, Renishaw, Auris Health, Medrobotics Corporation, Think Surgical, Verb Surgical, OMNIlife Science, CMR Surgical, Preceyes BV, China National Scientific Instruments And Materials Corporation, Microsure, Titan Medical, avateramedical Gmbh, Medicaroid Corporation among others.
Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Market Analysis and Insights: Surgical Robots Market Analysis & Insights
Surgical Robots Market Scope and Market Size
Surgical Robots markets are segmented by application, end-user, product& services and region. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Surgical Robots market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Surgical Robots Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Surgical Robots market by application, end-user, product& services and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
- General Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Other Applications
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
By Product and Service
- Instruments and Accessories
- Robotic Systems
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Surgical Robots market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Surgical Robots market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Surgical Robots market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, and resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Surgical Robots market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Surgical Robots market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Report Description
2.3. Market Scope & Definition
2.5. Research Methodology
2.5.1. Market Size
2.5.2. Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2.5.3. Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
2.5.4. List Of Primary Sources
2.5.5. List Of Secondary Sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry Segmentation
3.2. Market Trends Analysis
3.3. Major Funding & Investments
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
4.1. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Application
4.2. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By End-User
4.3. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Product & Services
4.4. Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Geography
5. SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
5.2. General Surgery
5.3. Gynecological Surgery
5.4. Urological Surgery
5.6. Orthopedic Surgery
5.7. Other Applications
6. SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, BY END-USER
6.3. Ambulatory Surgery Centers
7. SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, BY PRODUCT AND SERVICES
7.2. Instruments and Accessories
7.3. Robotic Systems
8. SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.3.4. Rest of Europe
8.4. Asia Pacific
8.4.4. Rest Of Asia Pacific
8.5. Rest of the World
8.5.1. Middle East
8.5.3. Latin America
9. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
9.2. Top Companies Ranking
9.3. Market Share Analysis
9.4. Recent Developments
9.4.1. New Product Launch
9.4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4.3. Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
9.4.4. Rewards & Recognition
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. Intuitive Surgical
10.2. Stryker Corporation
10.4. Smith & Nephew
10.5. Zimmer Biomet
10.6. Asensus Surgical
10.7. Corindus Vascular Robotics
10.9. Auris Health
10.10. Medrobotics Corporation
10.11. Think Surgical
10.12. Verb Surgical
10.13. OMNIlife Science
10.14. CMR Surgical
10.15. Preceyes BV
10.17. Titan Medical
10.18. Avateramedical Gmbh
10.19. Medicaroid Corporation