The RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) Market size is estimated to grow from USD 0.665 Billion in 2020 to USD 4.17 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 30.03% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027.
The latest report on RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) Market understands market size estimates, forecasts, market shares, competition analysis, along with industry trends of RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) with emphasis on market timelines and technology roadmaps analysis.
The RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) market is segmented by application, material type and region. The research covers the current and historic RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players /manufacturers: Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., RFHIC Corporation, Aethercomm Inc., Analog Devices Inc. Cree Inc., GaN Systems Inc., Integra Technologies Inc., M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc.,Microsemi Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Qorvo Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Toshiba Corporation among others.
Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Market Analysis and Insights: RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) Market Analysis & Insights
Market Scope and Market Size
RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) markets are segmented by application, material type and region. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) Market trend across the world. Also, it splits RF GaN (Radio-frequency Gallium Nitride) market by application, material type and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
- Telecom Infrastructure (Backhaul, RRH, Massive MIMO, Small Cells)
- Satellite Communication
- Wired Broadband
- Commercial Radar and Avionics
- RF Energy
By Material Type
- Other Material Types (GaN-on-GaN, GaN-on-Diamond)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, and resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Report Description
2.3. Market Scope & Definition
2.5. Research Methodology
2.5.1. Market Size
2.5.2. Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2.5.3. Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
2.5.4. List Of Primary Sources
2.5.5. List Of Secondary Sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry Segmentation
3.2. Market Trends Analysis
3.3. Major Funding & Investments
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON RF GAN (RADIO-FREQUENCY GALLIUM NITRIDE) MARKET
4.1. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Application
4.2. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Market type
4.3. Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Geography
5. RF GAN (RADIO-FREQUENCY GALLIUM NITRIDE) MARKET, BY APPLICATION
5.3. Telecom Infrastructure (Backhaul, RRH, Massive MIMO, Small Cells)
5.4. Satellite Communication
5.5. Wired Broadband
5.6. Commercial Radar and Avionics
5.7. RF Energy
6. BY MARKET TYPE
6.4. Other Material Types (GaN-on-GaN, GaN-on-Diamond)
7. BY GEOGRAPHY
7.2. North America
7.3.4. Rest of Europe
7.4. Asia Pacific
7.4.4. Rest Of Asia Pacific
7.5. Rest of the World
7.5.1. Middle East
7.5.3. Latin America
8. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
8.2. Top Companies Ranking
8.3. Market Share Analysis
8.4. Recent Developments
8.4.1. New Product Launch
8.4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
8.4.3. Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
8.4.4. Rewards & Recognition
9. COMPANY PROFILES
9.1. Sumitomo Electric Industries
9.2. RFHIC Corporation
9.3. Aethercomm Inc.
9.4. Analog Devices
9.5. Cree Inc.
9.6. GaN Systems Inc.
9.7. Integra Technologies Inc.
9.8. M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings
9.9. Microsemi Corporation
9.10. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
9.11. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
9.12. Qorvo Inc.
9.13. STMicroelectronics N.V.
9.14. Toshiba Corporation