According to a new market research report “Relational Database Market , By Database(SQL Database and No SQL Database), Deployment Model ( Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud), Software(Database Application Builder, Data Scaling & Replication, Backup & Recovery, Database Encryption and Others), Services (Training and Consulting Services, System and Network Integration, Deployment and Maintenance), Organization Size (Large Enterprises and SME’s) and End User (BFSI, Government and Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, IT & Telecommunication, Retail, Education and Others)- Global Forecast to 2027” published by Market Digits (www.marketdigits.com), the total market is expected to reach $XX billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 41.7% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027.
This report covers a sub-market in this field – the Relational Database Market by database in detail, segmenting the market by SQL database and No SQL database. The scope of the report covers market for relational database deployment model which includes public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. It provides in-sights on software that segregates into database application builder, data scaling & replication, backup & recovery, database encryption and others. Lastly, the Relational Database Market is segmented by geography across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and ROW (Rest of the World) and further sub-segmented by countries.
The report deals with all the driving factors, opportunities, and challenges with respect to the global Relational Database Market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the industry. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes. The report also includes qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete analysis of industry value chain, funding and investments, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field. This report provides the competitive landscape of the key players, which covers all key growth strategies. The report also formulates the entire value chain of the market, along with industry trends of sports analytics with emphasis on market timelines & technology roadmaps, market and product life cycle analysis.
Major players in Relational Database Market include Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, Teradata Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), PostgreSQL, Amazon.com, Inc, MariaDB, and Informix Corporation, Rackspace Inc., Salesforce Inc., Google Inc., Amazon, Centurylink cloud among others.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study.
Market Analysis and Insights: Relational Database Market Analysis & Insights
Relational Database Market Scope and Market Size
The key deliverables of this report are Market statistics with detailed classifications and splits by revenue. Relational Database Market revenues segmented by database, deployment model, software, services, organization size, end user and region. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Relational Database Market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and company rankings.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Relational Database Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Relational Database Market segmentation by application, deployment model, vertical and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
- SQL Database
- No SQL Database
By Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Database Application Builder
- Data Scaling & Replication
- Backup & Recovery
- Database Encryption
- Training and Consulting Services,
- System and Network Integration,
- Deployment and Maintenance
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
By End User
- Government and Public Sectors
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- IT & Telecommunication
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
Reason to purchase this Relational Database Market Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Relational Database Market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Relational Database Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Relational Database Market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Relational Database Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Relational Database Market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Report Description
2.3. Market Scope & Definition
2.5. Research Methodology
2.5.1. Market Size
2.5.2. Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2.5.3. Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
2.5.4. List Of Primary Sources
2.5.5. List Of Secondary Sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry Segmentation
3.2. Market Trends Analysis
3.3. Major Funding & Investments
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON RELATIONAL DATABASE MARKET
4.1. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market , By Database
4.2. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market , By Deployment Model
4.3. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market , By Software
4.4. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market , By Services
4.5. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market , By Organization Size
4.6. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market , By End User
4.7. Impact of Covid-19 On Market , By Region
5. RELATIONAL DATABASE MARKET , BY DATABASE
5.2. SQL Database
5.3. No SQL Database
6. RELATIONAL DATABASE MARKET , BY DEPLOYMENT MODEL
6.2. Public Cloud
6.3. Private Cloud
6.4. Hybrid Cloud
7. RELATIONAL DATABASE MARKET , BY SOFTWARE
7.2. Database Application Builder
7.3. Data Scaling & Replication
7.4. Backup & Recovery
7.5. Database Encryption
8. RELATIONAL DATABASE MARKET , BY SERVICES
8.2. Training and Consulting Services,
8.3. System and Network Integration,
8.4. Deployment and Maintenance
9. RELATIONAL DATABASE MARKET , BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
9.2. Large Enterprises
10. RELATIONAL DATABASE MARKET , BY END USER
10.3. Government and Public Sector
10.4. Healthcare & Life Sciences
10.5. IT & Telecommunication
11. RELATIONAL DATABASE MARKET , BY GEOGRAPHY
11.2. North America
11.3.4. Rest of Europe
11.4. Asia Pacific
11.4.4. Rest Of Asia Pacific
11.5. Rest of the World
11.5.1. Middle East
11.5.3. Latin America
12. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
12.2. Top Companies Ranking
12.3. Market Share Analysis
12.4. Recent Developments
12.4.1. New Product Launch
12.4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
12.4.3. Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
12.4.4. Rewards & Recognition
13. COMPANY PROFILES
13.1. Oracle Corporation
13.2. Microsoft Corporation
13.3. SAP SE
13.4. Teradata Corporation
13.5. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
13.7. Amazon.com, Inc
13.9. Informix Corporation
13.10. Rackspace Inc.
13.11. Salesforce Inc.
13.12. Google Inc.
13.14. Centurylink cloud