The Next Generation In-vehicle Networking (IVN) Market size is estimated to grow from USD XX million in 2019 to USD XX million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 22% during the forecast year from 2020 to 2027
Next Generation in-vehicle networking is a procedure of transferring signals or data between the electronic component of vehicle through common serial data. Next generation In- Vehicle networking helps vehicle users to various activities such as diversifying necessities of passengers and drivers and reporting worries about the fuel consumption and environment. High speed Interface connecting the network, offering state-of-the art performance and low price at a minimum risk are the key factors that boost growth of the market. In addition, providing a well understood network to vehicle drivers and passengers is expected to supplement the market growth.
The Next Generation In-vehicle Networking market is segmented by vehicle type, connectivity standards, application and geography. Due to rising demand for car infotainment systems, the next generation in-vehicle networking market is anticipated to show a healthy growth over the forecast period. However, major constraining factor affecting growth of the global next generation in-vehicle networking (IVN) market is overpriced primary cost of in-vehicle networking system. The low-end vehicles mostly use the point-to-point wiring system. The adoption of next generation in-vehicle networking system can be costly for low-end cars.
Asia Pacific held major market share in the global next generation in-vehicle networking (IVN) market in 2017 and is anticipated to hold its dominance throughout the forecast period. This is due to rising demand for vehicles in growing economies such as China and India. As there is huge demand for vehicles in Asia Pacific region, the demand for in-vehicle networking is also expected to increase during the forecast period.
The research covers the current and historic Next Generation In-vehicle Networking market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers: Aricent Inc., Agilent Technologies, AISIN AW Co Ltd, Analog Devices, Bosch Limited, Daimler AG, NXP Semiconductors, Renault SA, Wurth Elektronik GmbH & Co.KG, and Yazaki Corporation among others.
The Next Generation In-vehicle Networking market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by vehicle type, connectivity standards, application and geography.. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. The Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Get a Sample PDF of the Report –“Next Generation In-vehicle Networking Market”
Market Analysis and Insights: Next Generation In-vehicle Networking Market Analysis & Insights
Next Generation In-vehicle Networking Market Scope and Market Size
Next Generation In-vehicle Networking market is segmented by vehicle type, connectivity standards, application and geography. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Next Generation In-vehicle Networking market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Next Generation In-vehicle Networking Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Next Generation In-vehicle Networking market segmentation by vehicle type, connectivity standards, application and geography to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car
By Connectivity Standard
- Body Electronics
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Next Generation In-vehicle Networking (IVN) Market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Next Generation In-vehicle Networking (IVN) Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identifies the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Next Generation In-vehicle Networking (IVN) Market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, and resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Next Generation In-vehicle Networking (IVN) Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Next Generation In-vehicle Networking (IVN) Market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Key Takeaways
- Report Description
- Market Scope & Definition
- Research Methodology
- Market Size
- Key Data Points From Primary Sources
- Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
- List Of Primary Sources
- List Of Secondary Sources
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Industry Segmentation
- Market Trends Analysis
- Major Funding & Investments
- Market Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON NEXT GENERATION IN-VEHICLE NETWORKING MARKET
- Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Vehicle Type
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Connectivity
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Application
- Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Region
- NEXT GENERATION IN-VEHICLE NETWORKING MARKET, BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Passenger Car
- BY CONNECTIVITY STANDARD
- BY APPLIATION
- Body Electronics
- NEXT GENERATION IN-VEHICLE NETWORKING MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- North America
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Top Companies Ranking
- Market Share Analysis
- Recent Developments
- New Product Launch
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
- Rewards & Recognition
- COMPANY PROFILES
- Aricent Inc.,
- Agilent Technologies,
- AISIN AW Co Ltd,
- Analog Devices,
- Bosch Limited,
- Daimler AG,
- NXP Semiconductors,
- Renault SA,
- Wurth Elektronik GmbH & Co.KG,
- Yazaki Corporation