The Medical Tourism market size is estimated to grow from USD 10.3 million in 2021 to reach USD 75.5 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 12.45% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2028.
Major players Medical Tourism Market include: Fortis Healthcare Limited, Prince Court Medical Centre, Apollo Hospital Enterprises, KPJ Healthcare Berhad, Wooridul Spine Hospital, Samitivej PLC, Asian Heart Institute, Seoul National University Hospital among others.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate global market size. It includes market analysis by region and countries for last few years and forecast values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each market involved in the study. The report covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating market dynamics such as market drivers, challenges, emerging opportunities, value chain, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis market. It features impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the market growth, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes. The report profiles all major companies active in this field.
Medical Tourism Market Scope and Market Size
|Report Forecast Period||2022-2028|
|Projection Values in 2021||USD 10.3 million|
|Projection Values in 2028||USD 75.5 million|
|Segment covered||treatment type, healthcare service, type and geography|
|Region||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Rest of the World (RoW)|
The Medical Tourism market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by treatment type, healthcare service, type and geography. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as new product launch, collaborations, expansions, investment analysis, mergers and acquisitions.
Medical Tourism market is segmented by region and further by treatment type, healthcare service, type and geography. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Medical Tourism market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue forecast for the period 2020-2028.
Report further studies the market strategies of key players, recent development status, future plans and Medical Tourism Market trends across the world. Also, it splits Medical Tourism Market Segmentation by treatment type, healthcare service, type and geography to deep dive research and reveals company profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Treatment Type
By Healthcare Service
- Medical Treatment
- Alternative Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
Reason to purchase this Medical Tourism Market Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Medical Tourism market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Medical Tourism market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Medical Tourism industry.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Medical Tourism market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Also Read: Healthcare Asset Management Market – Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Opportunities to 2028.