According to a new market research report “IoT Integration Market by Service (Device and Platform Management, System Design and Architecture, Network Management, Advisory), Organization Size, Application (Smart Building and Home Automation, Smart Healthcare) Global Forecast to 2027” published by MarketDigits (www.marketdigits.com), the total market is expected to reach $XX billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2027.
This report covers a sub-market in this field – the IoT Integration Market by service type in detail, segmenting the market as Device and Platform Management, System Design and Architecture, Network Management, Advisory. The scope of the report covers organisation size segment which includes project SMEs, Large Enterprises. The segment application segregated into Smart Building and Home Automation, Smart Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Industrial Manufacturing and Automation, Smart Retail, Smart Transportation, Logistics, and Telematic. Lastly, the IoT Integration Market is segmented by geography across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), ROW (Rest of the World) and regional market further sub-segmented by countries.
The report deals with all the driving factors, opportunities and challenges with respect to the global IoT Integration Market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the industry. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes. The report also includes qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete analysis of industry value chain, funding and investments, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report profiles all major companies active in this field. This report provides the competitive landscape of the key players, which covers all key growth strategies. Moreover, the report formulates the entire value chain of the market, along with industry trends of sports analytics with emphasis on market timelines & technology roadmaps, market and product life cycle analysis.
Major players in IoT Integration Market include TCS, Wipro, Atos, Accenture, Fujitsu Ltd., Infosys, Capgemini, HCL Technologies, Tech Mahindra Limited, DXC Technology, IBM Corporation, Cognizant, NTT Data Corporation, DELL EMC, Deloitte, Mulesoft, Allerin Tech Pvt Ltd, Softdel, Phitomas, Einfochips, Timesys Corporation, Tibbo Systems, Aeris, Macrosoft Inc., and Damco. among others.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the market revenues to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study.
Market Analysis and Insights: IoT Integration Market Analysis & Insights
IoT Integration Market Scope and Market Size
The key deliverables of this report are market statistics with detailed classifications and splits by revenue. IoT Integration Market revenues are segmented by Service, Organization Size, Application, and Region. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global IoT Integration Market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and company rankings.
Report further studies the market development status and future and IoT Integration Market trend across the world. Also, it splits IoT Integration Market segmentation by Service, Organization Size, Application, and Region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
- Device and Platform Management Services
- Application Management Services
- Advisory Services
- System Design and Architecture
- Testing Services
- Service Provisioning and Directory Management
- Third Party API Management Services
- Database and Block Storage Management Services
- Network Management Services
- Infrastructure and Workload Management Services
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Smart Building and Home Automation
- Smart Healthcare
- Energy and Utilities
- Industrial Manufacturing and Automation
- Smart Retail
- Smart Transportation, Logistics, and Telematics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
Reason to purchase this IoT Integration Market Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global IoT Integration Market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and IoT Integration Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global IoT Integration Market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global IoT Integration Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top IoT Integration Market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Report Description
2.3. Market Scope & Definition
2.5. Research Methodology
2.5.1. Market Size
2.5.2. Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2.5.3. Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
2.5.4. List Of Primary Sources
2.5.5. List Of Secondary Sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry Segmentation
3.2. Market Trends Analysis
3.3. Major Funding & Investments
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON IOT INTEGRATION MARKET
4.1. Impact Of Covid-19 On IoT Integration Market, By Service Type
4.2. Impact Of Covid-19 On IoT Integration Market, By Application
4.3. Impact Of Covid-19 On IoT Integration Market, By Organization Size
4.4. Impact of Covid-19 On IoT Integration Market, By Region
5. IOT INTEGRATION MARKET, BY SERVICE TYPE
5.2. Device and Platform Management Services
5.3. Application Management Services
5.4. Advisory Services
5.5. System Design and Architecture
5.6. Testing Services
5.7. Service Provisioning and Directory Management
5.8. Third Party API Management Services
5.9. Database and Block Storage Management Services
5.10. Network Management Services
5.11. Infrastructure and Workload Management Services
6. IOT INTEGRATION MARKET, BY APPLICATION
6.2. Smart Building and Home Automation
6.3. Smart Healthcare
6.4. Energy and Utilities
6.5. Industrial Manufacturing and Automation
6.6. Smart Retail
6.7. Smart Transportation, Logistics, and Telematics
7. IOT INTEGRATION MARKET, BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
7.3. Large Enterprises
8. IOT INTEGRATION MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.3.4. Rest of Europe
8.4. Asia Pacific
8.4.4. Rest Of Asia Pacific
8.5. Rest of the World
8.5.1. Middle East
8.5.3. Latin America
9. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
9.2. Top Companies Ranking
9.3. Market Share Analysis
9.4. Recent Developments
9.4.1. New Product Launch
9.4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4.3. Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
9.4.4. Rewards & Recognition
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.4. Accenture, Fujitsu Ltd.
10.7. HCL Technologies
10.8. Tech Mahindra Limited
10.9. DXC Technology
10.10. IBM Corporation
10.12. NTT Data Corporation
10.13. DELL EMC
10.16. Allerin Tech Pvt Ltd
10.20. Timesys Corporation
10.21. Tibbo Systems
10.23. Macrosoft Inc.