The Data Loss Prevention market size is estimated to grow from USD XX Billion in 2020 to USD XX Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 22.9% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027.
The latest report on Data Loss Prevention Market understands market size estimates, forecasts, market shares, competition analysis, along with industry trends of Data Loss Prevention with emphasis on market timelines and technology roadmaps analysis.
The Data Loss Prevention market is segmented by solution type, application, deployment, Organization size, verticals, and region. The research covers the current and historic Data Loss Prevention market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players /manufacturers: GTB Technologies, Inc., Code Green Networks, Symantec Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Trustwave Holdings, Inc., CA Technologies, Trend Micro Incorporated, Blue Coat systems, Inc., Cisco Systems and Websense, Inc. and others
Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Market Analysis and Insights: Data Loss Prevention Market Analysis & Insights
Data Loss Prevention Market Scope and Market Size
Data Loss Prevention market is segmented by solution type, application, deployment, Organization size, verticals, and region. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Data Loss Prevention market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Data Loss Prevention Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Data Loss Prevention market by solution type, application, deployment, Organization size, verticals, and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Solution type:
- Network DLP
- Endpoint DLP
- Storage/Data Center DLP
- Centralized Management
- Policy, Standards & Procedures
- Web & Email Protection
- Cloud Storage
- Incident Response & Workflow Management
By Deployment type:
- Cloud DLP
- On the basis of services:
- System Integration & Installation
- Managed Security Services (MSS)
- Education & Training
- Risk & Threat Assessment
By Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
- Aerospace, Defense & Intelligence
- Government (Excluding Defense) and Public Utilities
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecomm and IT
- Retail & Logistics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Data Loss Prevention market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Report Description
2.3. Market Scope & Definition
2.5. Research Methodology
2.5.1. Market Size
2.5.2. Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2.5.3. Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
2.5.4. List Of Primary Sources
2.5.5. List Of Secondary Sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry Segmentation
3.2. Market Trends Analysis
3.3. Major Funding & Investments
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Value Chain Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON DATA LOSS PREVENTION MARKET
4.1. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Solution Type
4.2. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Application
4.3. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Deployment
4.4. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Organisation Size
4.5. Impact Of Covid-19 On Market, By Verticals
4.6. Impact of Covid-19 On Market, By Geography
5. DATA LOSS PREVENTION MARKET, BY SOLUTION TYPE
5.2. Network DLP
5.3. Endpoint DLP
5.4. Storage/Data Center DLP
6. DATA LOSS PREVENTION MARKET, BY APPLICATION
6.3. Centralized Management
6.4. Policy, Standards & Procedures
6.5. Web & Email Protection
6.6. Cloud Storage
6.7. Incident Response & Workflow Management
7. DATA LOSS PREVENTION MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT
7.3. Cloud DLP
7.4. On the basis of services:
7.6. System Integration & Installation
7.7. Managed Security Services (MSS)
7.8. Education & Training
7.9. Risk & Threat Assessment
8. DATA LOSS PREVENTION MARKET, BY ORGANISATION SIZE
8.2. Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
9. DATA LOSS PREVENTION MARKET, BY VERTICALS
9.2. Aerospace, Defense & Intelligence
9.3. Government (Excluding Defense) and Public Utilities
9.4. Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
9.5. Telecomm and IT
9.7. Retail & Logistics
10. DATA LOSS PREVENTION MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
10.2. North America
10.3.4. Rest of Europe
10.4. Asia Pacific
10.4.4. Rest Of Asia Pacific
10.5. Rest of the World
10.5.1. Middle East
10.5.3. Latin America
11. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
11.2. Top Companies Ranking
11.3. Market Share Analysis
11.4. Recent Developments
11.4.1. New Product Launch
11.4.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
11.4.3. Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
11.4.4. Rewards & Recognition
12. COMPANY PROFILES
12.1. GTB Technologies, Inc.
12.2. Code Green Networks
12.3. Symantec Corporation
12.4. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
12.5. Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
12.6. CA Technologies
12.7. Trend Micro Incorporated
12.8. Blue Coat systems, Inc.
12.9. Cisco Systems
12.10. Websense, Inc.