The Cloud-Radio Access Network (C-RAN) market size is estimated to grow from USD 4.4 Billion in 2020 to USD 22.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 26.4% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027.
The Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) is a structural design for cellular networks based on cloud computing. It is basically a radio access network that supports basic standards as well as other emerging wireless communication standards. The CRAN architecture benefits the user by providing high reliability, low cost, low latency, and high bandwidth. The C-RAN technology broadly defines its application in the wireless technology, optical and IT communication system, and several others.
Cloud-RAN is the advanced version of Centralized-RAN, whereas BBU are virtualized. It reduces the cost for maintenance of virtual BBUs as they deploy data center storages. The data centers holds efficient information exchange and is capable of performing extensive computation. As it is feasible to virtualize after centralization is achieved, cloud C-RAN exploits an amalgamation of both virtualization and centralization.
Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness a growth at a higher rate during the forecast period. With the continuous rise in mobile data traffic, APAC tends to hold major potential in terms of C-RAN deployments, as the region is spending on the Cloud-Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market. The APAC region holds the maximum opportunity for C-RAN deployments particularly in regions where ample amounts of optical fibers are available for communication. The research covers the current and historic C-RAN market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers: Nokia Corporation, Huawei Technologies., ZTE Corporation, Cisco Systems, NEC Corporation, Samsung Co Ltd, Intel Corporation, Ericsson AB, Altiostar, Fujitsu, Mavenir Systems, and Asocs Ltd. among others.
The Cloud-Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by components, network type, deployment, end user and geography. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
C-RAN Market Scope and Market Size
Cloud-Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market is segmented by region and further by countries, components, network type, deployment, end user. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global C-RAN market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Cloud-Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market trend across the world. Also, it splits C-RAN market segmentation by components, network type, deployment, end user and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Network Type
- 3G and 2G
By End user
- Telecom Operators
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global C-RAN market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and C-RAN market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global C-RAN market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global C-RAN market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top C-RAN market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Key Takeaways
- Report Description
- Market Scope & Definition
- Research Methodology
- Market Size
- Key Data Points From Primary Sources
- Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
- List Of Primary Sources
- List Of Secondary Sources
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Industry Segmentation
- Market Trends Analysis
- Major Funding & Investments
- Market Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON C-RAN MARKET
- Impact of Covid-19 On C-RAN Market By Components
- Impact Of Covid-19 On C-RAN Market By Network Type
- Impact Of Covid-19 On C-RAN Market By Deployment
- Impact Of Covid-19 On C-RAN Market By End user
- Impact of Covid-19 On C-RAN Market by Region
- C-RAN MARKET, BY COMPONENTS
- Consulting Services
- Implementation Services
- Support Services
- C-RAN MARKET, BY NETWORK TYPE
- 3G and 2G
- C-RAN MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT
- C-RAN MARKET, BY END USER
- Telecom Operators
- C-RAN MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- North America
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Top Companies Ranking
- Market Share Analysis
- Recent Developments
- New Product Launch
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
- Rewards & Recognition
- COMPANY PROFILES
- Nokia Corporation
- Huawei Technologies.
- ZTE Corporation
- Cisco Systems
- NEC Corporation
- Samsung Co Ltd
- Intel Corporation
- Ericsson AB
- Mavenir Systems
- Asocs Ltd.