The cloud AI market size is estimated to grow from USD 4.9 Billion in 2020 to USD 20.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027.
Rising large data volume and growing adoption of cloud-based service and application are major drivers for the cloud AI market. The speedy adoption of AI in industries such as retail and manufacturing is expected to increase at a rapid pace. Furthermore, the solution providers are focusing more on the amalgamation of artificial intelligence along with cloud which will be highly favored over conventional offering owing to automating most of the data filtering and sorting activities.
North America is anticipated to rule the cloud AI market, due to its early adoptions of the technology. Secondly, most of the major players in the market are US-based. The research covers the current and historic cloud AI market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers: Amazon Web Services Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Cloudminds Technology, Twilio, Inc., Visenze Pte Ltd, Infosys Limited, and Wipro Limited among others.
The cloud AI market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by type, end-user and geography. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Market Scope and Market Size
Cloud AI market is segmented by region and further by countries, type, and end-user. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global cloud AI market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Cloud AI Market trend across the world. Also, it splits cloud AI market segmentation by type, end-user and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and cloud AI market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global cloud AI market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global cloud AI market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Content:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Key Takeaways
- Report Description
- Market Scope & Definition
- Research Methodology
- Market Size
- Key Data Points From Primary Sources
- Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
- List Of Primary Sources
- List Of Secondary Sources
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Industry Segmentation
- Market Trends Analysis
- Major Funding & Investments
- Market Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON CLOUD AI MARKET
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Cloud AI Market By Type
- Impact Of Covid-19 On Cloud AI Market By End User
- Impact of Covid-19 On Cloud AI Market by Region
- CLOUD AI MARKET, BY TYPE
- CLOUD AI MARKET, BY END-USER
- CLOUD AI MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- North America
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Top Companies Ranking
- Market Share Analysis
- Recent Developments
- New Product Launch
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
- Rewards & Recognition
- COMPANY PROFILES
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Nvidia Corporation
- Cloudminds Technology
- Twilio, Inc.
- Visenze Pte Ltd
- Infosys Limited
- Wipro Limited