The AI Governance market size is estimated to grow from USD 50 Million in 2020 to USD 476.4 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 45.6% during the forecast year from 2020 to 2026.
The outbreak of COVID-19 is the key factor triggering the growth of global market. COVID-19 is affecting individuals around the globe resulting in demand for advance & digital technologies with well-built network. However, the global AI Governance market is heading an exponential growth and projected to regain enormously in the post-pandemic world.
The AI Governance market is segmented by component, industry vertical and region. On the basis of component, the global market is segmented as hardware and software. The software market segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global market during base year.
North America region is dominant region in the global market, owing to the implementation of advanced technologies. The growth of connected devices & wireless connectivity and rising use of IoT-enabled devices had raised the demand for the new technology in the region.
The research covers the current and historic AI Governance market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers: AWS (US), Facebook (US), FICO (US), Google (US), integrate.ai (Canada), H2O.AI (US), IBM (US), Microsoft (US), Pymetrics (US), Salesforce.com (US), SAS Institute (US), SAP (Germany), , ZestFinance (US), 2021.AI (Denmark) and others.
The AI Governance market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by component, industry vertical and geography. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
AI Governance Market Scope and Market Size
AI Governance market is segmented by region and further by countries, component, and industry vertical. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global AI Governance market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027.
Report further studies the market development status and future and AI Governance Market trend across the world. Also, it splits AI Governance market segmentation by component, industry vertical and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Industry Vertical
- Sports & Entertainment
- Robotics and Machine Vision
- Security and Surveillance
Reason to purchase this AI Governance Market Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and AI Governance market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global AI Governance market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global AI Governance market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Table of Contents:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Key Takeaways
- Report Description
- Market Scope & Definition
- Research Methodology
- Market Size
- Key Data Points From Primary Sources
- Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
- List Of Primary Sources
- List Of Secondary Sources
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Industry Segmentation
- Market Trends Analysis
- Major Funding & Investments
- Market Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON AI GOVERNANCE MARKET
- Impact of Covid-19 On AI Governance Market, By Solution
- Impact Of Covid-19 On AI Governance Market, By Industry Vertical
- Impact of Covid-19 On AI Governance Market, By Region
- AI GOVERNANCE MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- AI GOVERNANCE MARKET, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Government and Defense
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- AI GOVERNANCE MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- North America
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Top Companies Ranking
- Market Share Analysis
- Recent Developments
- New Product Launch
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
- Rewards & Recognition
- COMPANY PROFILES
- AWS (US),
- Facebook (US),
- FICO (US)
- Google (US),
- ai (Canada),
- AI (US)
- IBM (US)
- Microsoft (US)
- Pymetrics (US)
- com (US)
- SAS Institute (US)
- SAP (Germany)
- ZestFinance (US)
- AI (Denmark)