The 5G infrastructure market research report provides an in-depth overview of the industry including market segmentation by communication infrastructure, core network technology, network architecture, operational frequency, end user and geography. Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast-growing application market segments. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and top players rankings. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes. Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete pricing and cost analysis of components & products, Porter’s analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report also profiles all major companies active in this field.
Market Analysis and Insights
The 5G Infrastructure market size is projected to reach USD 57.5 Billion by 2026, from USD 2.2 Billion in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 72.40% during 2021-2026.
Market Scope and Market Size
5G Infrastructure market is segmented by region and further by countries, communication infrastructure, core network technology, network architecture, operational frequency, and end user. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global 5G infrastructure market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2015-2026.
The research covers the current and historic 5G Infrastructure Market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers – Ciena Corporation, Ericsson, Extreme Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Juniper, Korea Telecom, Mavenir, NEC Corporation, Nokia Networks, and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. among others.
Report further studies the market development status and future and 5G Infrastructure Market trend across the world. Also, it splits 5G Infrastructure Market Segmentation by communication infrastructure, core network technology, network architecture, operational frequency, end user to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Communication Infrastructure
- Small Cell
- Macro Cell
- 5G Radio Access Networks
- 5G Core Network
- Transport Networks
By Core Network Technology
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
By Network Architecture
- 5G NR Non-Standalone (LTE Combined)
- 5G Standalone (NR + Core)
By Operational Frequency
- Sub 6 GHz
- Above 6 GHz
By End User
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
Reason to purchase this report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global 5G Infrastructure Market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and 5G Infrastructure Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global 5G Infrastructure Market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global 5G Infrastructure Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top 5G Infrastructure Market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.